Triax Connectors & Contacts
Sabritec offers a complete line of triaxial interconnect products including concentric twinax/triax connectors, contacts, and cable assemblies. The triax connector line features our ultraminiature NDL connector offered in both threaded and quick disconnect versions.
Sabritec offers high differential impedance contacts are designed for ARINC 600 and MIL-DTL-38999 connectors. Rugged D-Sub connectors are designed to ground the outer shield of a triax contact directly to the shell of the connector.
Triaxial cables are available in a variety of impedance values. These cables are designed for all types of data-bus and video interconnect systems including MIL-STD-1553B, ARINC 429, 100 Base-T Ethernet, high speed video hot-link and fibre channel data links.
The series includes straight and right angle cable mount and PCB mount connectors, in-series and between series adapters, as well as coax/triax transitional adapters, bulkhead receptacles and cable-bus terminators. Cable mount connectors are designed for all types of data-bus and video interconnect systems including MIL-STD-1553B, ARINC 429, 100 Base-T Ethernet, high speed video hot-link and fibre channel data links.
- Designed to ground outer shield of triax contact directly to the shell of the connector
- Multi-finger ground spring provides a multi-point contact engagement for superior EMI shielding
- Extremely low contact resistance
- Transmits data at 100 ohms
- Mates up to 14 contacts in a single interface
The triax contact series fit standard MIL-DTL-38999 size 8, 10 & 12 contact cavities, d-sub size 8, and ARINC size 1, 5, 8, 9 & 12 standard rack & panel connector cavities and MIL-DTL-83527 size 8 cavities. Sabritec offers Qualified Product List (QPL) triax contacts under specifications MIL-C-39029/90-529 and MIL-C-39029/91-530.
- Designed for ARINC 600 and MIL-DTL-38999 connectors
- Available in 60, 75 and 85 Ohm
- Optimized for balanced characteristic impedance between middle and center conductors
- No polarization required
- Multidirectional routing of cable
- Ideal for blindmate, rack and panel and circular interconnect requirements