Sabritec specializes in custom interconnect solutions for military, space/satellite, medical, telecom, commercial avionics and test & measurement applications.
High Density Miniature Circular Connectors
Sabritec’s now offers High Density Miniature Circular Connectors (HDMC). HDMC connectors offer theperformance of a MIL-DTL-38999 connector in a smaller size with significant weight savings. The HMDC is offered with Size 23 crimp removable contacts, Size 12 High Frequency Coax (MDHC) contacts, Size 10 High Speed Twinax and rugged Fiber Optic signaling.
MDHC high frequency coaxial contacts have a frequency range up to 40 GHz and offer a low VSWR (1.3:1 typical up to 30 GHz and 1.5:1 typical up to 40 GHz) per mated pair.
HDMC Connector Features/Benefits
- Meets or exceeds electrical and environmental performance criteria for MIL-DTL-38999 style connectors
- Shell size 7 offers 10 Crimp Removable Size 23 Crimp contacts or 1 Size 12 MDHC high frequency coax contact
- Greater than 50% space saving compared to MIL-DTL-38999 Shell Size 9
- Increased signal density by 40% compared to MIL-DTL-38999 Shell Size 9
- Offers 70% in weight reduction compared to MIL-DTL-38999 Shell Size 9
- Compatible with industry standard backshells
- Various styles and features to suit a wide variety of applications